- We invest our own Nous and Gumption in Owner-Managed Enterprises
- We advise our Private Equity clients as if they were investing our own money
- We have decades of Corporate Development experience, acting as buy-side and sell-side Principals
- Our Directors have had line responsibility for businesses and divisions
- Our Operating Partners are all CEOs
- We view Strategy as a contact sport
Prior to co-founding the Strategy Exchange, James served as Group M&A Director for Thomas Cook plc, and as Group Strategy Director at MyTravel Group plc. He was also CEO and Chairman of Sale Sharks, and a director of Premier Rugby Limited. He was NED at Old English Inns plc and at Genesis Restaurants, and a director at independent investment bank Rickitt Mitchell & Partners.
Chris is an itinerant strategist, consultant and NED. He’s been an IT consultant with a Big Four practice, the managing director of a distribution business, an M&A advisor and a business evaluation professional with a major financial services institution. He spent many years in the nooks and crannies of the European travel industry, as Director of Corporate Development at MyTravel Group PLC and at Holidaybreak PLC. At Holidaybreak he served on the Executive Board, with responsibility for group strategy and corporate development, and with line responsibility for the Adventure Travel Division.